Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Greatest Gift this Year - Finding Blogging!

It has been one tough month and a half.  Like so many of you I follow here on blogger I ended up with the worst cold/flu I've ever had.  It couldn't have come at a worse time.  Our company was in the middle of transitioning from the sale of one company and the purchase of another.  There was so much extra work to do.  I worked through it but don't really remember it.

I am also preparing the house for my 94 year old aunt to come live with us.  We are making a room for her in the living room.  (We don't have a basement or a spare bedroom for her and she has to be on the main level)  It's a lot of work but is looking really good. 

At night I would sit with my tea and honey.  I was able to use a wonderful cup and saucer I found on my treasure hunt a few weeks before!

It has such a pretty blue hue and the silver trim is beautiful.  I don't think I've ever seen anything like it and it was not marked so I don't know where it's from.  Sipping tea from a pretty cup is always more calming to me.  Just Sunday I woke up feeling like a normal person.  I could think and see outside the cloud.  Thank God!  

But now it was time to catch up on work and getting ready for Christmas.  I did so much over the past few days (including Sunday) that I think I hurt myself last night.  Every muscle aches and I ended up feeling very weak and had an episode of panic.  I decided I'd better stop and take it easy.  I went straight to my friends on blogger that always have words of encouragement and make me feel peaceful.  

I am so happy I found "blogging" and sure wish I'd found it sooner.  But I'm here now and can't wait to figure it all out so I'm a better blogger.  There is so much talent on here and so many different personalities.  I also notice that we span the physical borders of land and sea.  I like that about this place.  We are all here for each other no matter where we live and what our circumstances are.

A very Merry Christmas to everyone who chooses to share and give of themselves so people like me can find them and receive their gifts of time, wisdom, joy, help, tutorials and love!



No comments:

Post a Comment