Friday, January 17, 2014

Dessert...... Shot Glass Size - What an Idea!

Peppermint Bark Brownie Shots

Image from Yoplait Website.

I just had to share this absolutely divine dessert in a shot glass idea and recipe, I just saw on Yoplait's Website and the link is broken since this post is from a while back.

It is so hard for many of us trying to keep our figure as we age or if we have a slow metabolism.  

You know. If you're thin and you already have a healthy lifestyle someone inevitably says.... Why are you passing up dessert?   
I say..... That's how I keep my figure!  I know when to say no.
(Yes.  sometimes I drool at the chocolate cheesecake everyone else is diving into).  But I stand firm.

If you struggle with your weight you still haven't found what works for you....what foods, how much of a particular food and when you say no and when you say yes, you can still learn how.  Pay attention every day to what changes your weight either way, up or down.  And adjust accordingly.  

I know it isn't as easy as it sounds but when you do figure it out it's like a light bulb goes off and you just adapt to a healthier lifestyle. Before you know it you have more energy and you want to get out and walk and be active.  

It becomes a lifestyle!
  
The key to maintain a healthy lifestyle involves eating what you want but in proportion to how much you exercise, how many calories you burn.  As long as you are active you can eat more. 

You do not have to starve yourself.  You can have dessert.  And small portions is one way to do that.

These shot size desserts are GENIUS!!  Thank you Yoplait! 

Yummy! 

Not to mention yogurt (any kind of yogurt) is a great way to keep your digestive bacteria healthy which in turn keeps your whole body healthy.  

I stand by this and believe it from experience.  Yoplait has in no way asked me to say these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment