Sunday, August 25, 2013

Testing how to add watermark/text to a photo


I have decided to stamp my pictures with something that makes it mine.  I tried to get photoshop but can't because my operating program doesn't support it.  I have Windows Vista.  Wouldn't you know!
So I have been researching for a simple and quick solution until I can upgrade to a new computer. 
Where there is a will there is a way!!

The hunt was on and surprisingly quickly I stumbled upon an online photo editor called Pilxr.com.
I was amazed at how it is easy it was to pull up - no downloading involved.  Icing on the cake is that it is free and user friendly.  Cherry on top ----  fixed my problem in a jiffy. 
For a novice like me it is a true treasure  find! 

I can only add text to my photos but that is totally fine. 
I have chosen AKD (Anice Keenan Designs) as my personal stamp and as you can see below I am undesiced on which font to use yet but I am having fun sampling them all.          

                                                              How cool is that!!!



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment